Monday, April 27, 2009
Assignment #9 What Happened On Friday
On Friday some people misbehaved in our class and the teacher were very mad at us because there was a staff member in the area where we were while the people where misbehaving. This caused us to lose our privileges to the AR contest. some people did not really care about losing their but a lot of us did. I was one of the people misbehaving. Fernando and I were playing around and a staff member saw us and went to Ms. Shanahan, the staff member probably thought we were really fighting but we were only messing around which we shouldn't have done in the first place. Another thing that went wrong is when we were talking to the people in Mr. Strickberger's class through the window. We weretalking to Yadira and Cynthia. This made Mr. Strickberger mad. Then he told Ms. Shanahan. We never shouldn't have been talking to the kids in his class. Those are the thing I think could have been changed in that situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment